Why Enter The Energy Storage Awards?
- Winners will receive recognition of their peers in the industry and gain wider exposure through Energy-Storage.news, which is visited by around 1.5 million people each year and continues to grow
- Being selected for an award, or even just nominated, will help you demonstrate that recognition to improve marketing potential and increase brand awareness
- The 2023 awards will be presented at a prestigious event hosted in London, UK, in September, set to be attended by key stakeholders from across the energy storage value chain
- The judging panel is handpicked from leading experts. Entries can be self-nominated or from third party nominees
- Staff at participating companies can reflect on being thanked by their organisation for a job well done, and in raising their – and their teams’ – standing in the industry
Make sure you are part of the 2023 event by entering today, ensuring you have a chance of being a winner at this year’s Energy Storage Awards, brought to you by Energy-Storage.news.
Entries close 21 July 2023 so make a start today!